What this policy covers
The Information We Collect
When you use this Website (inclusing filling in forms, registering to use our Website, purchasing products and services, we may collect the following information from you:
Identity Data: includes first name, last name, title.
Company Data: includes name, company website.
Contact Data: includes e-mail address, billing address, postal address, telephone number; and mobile number.
Financial Data: includes details for invoicing.
Transactional Data: includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and Services you have purchased from us.
Technical Data: includes IP address, login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this Website.
Profile Data: includes your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences and feedback.
Usage Data: includes information about how you use our Website, products and services.
Marketing and Communications Data: includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect in the following ways:
- We may, with your consent, periodically send you promotional emails with latest articles, features and new products or other information we think may be of interest to you, using the email address provided by you.
- We may also use your information to contact you from time to time for market research purposes so we can continue to improve the user experience of our site and the product and service offering.
- We may disclose your information in aggregate form to third parties. When this is done, no personally identifying information is ever disclosed. For example advertisers may want to know the number of site visitors or page views within a given period of time. This aggregate information may be disclosed to potential business partners.
- We may need to comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
- We may need to manage the account that you hold with us.
- We may need to notify you about changes to this Website or our products and services.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can set your browser to refuse them or warn you before accepting them. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website as some cookies are essential to the operation of the site. You can choose to delete cookies at any time, however you may lose any information that enables you to access our site more quickly and efficiently including but not limited to login details.
If you use a ‘Tweet’ link on beingeve.net to share content on twitter, twitter sets a cookie to remember that you’ve already shared this information. To reject or delete these cookies: http://twitter.com/privacy.
If you use a Google + link on beingeve.net to share content on Google +, Google sets a cookie to remember that you’ve already shared this information. To reject or delete these cookies: http://www.google.co.uk/intl/en/policies/privacy/
If you use a ‘like’ or ‘send’ link on beingeve.net to share content on Facebook, Facebook sets a cookie to remember that you’ve already shared this information. To reject or delete these cookies: http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
Our service providers provide us with a variety of administrative, statistical, and technical services. We will only provide service providers with the minimum amount of personal data they need to fulfil the services we request, and we stipulate that they protect this information and do not use it for any other purpose. Our service providers include: Mailchimp, Stripe, Google Analytics, PayPal.
Links To Other Websites
How We Store Your Information
Notwithstanding the security measures that we take, it is important to remember that unfortunately the transmission of data via the internet may not be completely secure and that you are advised to take suitable precautions when doing so. Any transmission of your data is at your own risk.
Disclosure of your information
We may share your data with members in our group. We may sometimes share your information with selected third parties including for the purpose of:
- payment processing, delivery of goods, search engine facilities, advertising and marketing; and
- compiling statistics including data on traffic, usage patterns, user numbers, sales and other information.
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data will be handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights, our obligations, and the legal obligations of the third party. We may from time to time share such data with third parties such as prospective investors, affiliates, partners and advertisers. All such data will be anonymised and will not include any personally identifying information.
We may be legally required in certain circumstances to disclose your personal information to third parties, examples of such circumstances could include, but not limited to the following:
- If our company were acquired by a third party, in which case your data will be deemed as one of the transferred assets.
- If we sell or buy any business or assets in which case we may disclose your data to the prospective seller or buyer.
- If We are involved in legal proceedings, where We are complying with the requirements of legislation, a court order or a governmental authority. We do not require any further consent from you in order to share your data in such circumstances and will comply as required with any legally binding request that is made of us.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- By choosing to not opt in to receive emails for marketing purposes when you set up your account.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by clicking on the ‘Unsubscribe’ option included in all emails, or by emailing us at email@example.com.
How do you remove your name from the database?
You can contact us to request for your account to be closed at any time.
How can you obtain information held about you?
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
5 Radnor Road