What this policy covers
Information we collect
Depending on your use of our site, we may collect the following information from you:
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Details of your credit/debit card (this information will be collected temporarily when you the Four Pillar Lifestyle Plan but will not be stored – See ‘Financial information’ below for more details).
When you purchase the BE Lifestyle Plan and you enter your credit/debit card details, these are encrypted using industry standard SSL encryption. We then pass the details over a secure connection to our payment-processing partner. We do not store your credit/debit card details.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in the following ways:
- To provide the best products and services to you
- To ensure the content we provide on our site is presented in the best way
- To optimise your experience when you come to our site
- We may periodically send you promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information we think may be of interest to you, using the email address provided by you.
- To measure and understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve on our site, and to deliver relevant advertising to you and others.
- We may also use your information to contact you from time to time for market research purposes so we can continue to improve the user experience of our site and the product and service offering.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can set your browser to refuse them or warn you before accepting them. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website as some cookies are essential to the operation of the site. You can choose to delete cookies at any time, however you may lose any information that enables you to access our site more quickly and efficiently including but not limited to login details.
How we store your information
Notwithstanding the security measures that we take, it is important to remember that unfortunately the transmission of data via the internet may not be completely secure and that you are advised to take suitable precautions when doing so. Any transmission of your data is at your own risk.
Disclosure of your information
We may share your data with members in our group. We may sometimes share your information with selected third parties including for the purpose of:
- payment processing, delivery of goods, search engine facilities, advertising and marketing; and
- compiling statistics including data on traffic, usage patterns, user numbers, sales and other information.
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data will be handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights, our obligations, and the legal obligations of the third party. We may from time to time share such data with third parties such as prospective investors, affiliates, partners and advertisers. All such data will be anonymised and will not include any personally identifying information.
We may be legally required in certain circumstances to disclose your personal information to third parties, examples of such circumstances could include, but not limited to the following:
- If our company were acquired by a third party, in which case your data will be deemed as one of the transferred assets.
- If we sell or buy any business or assets in which case we may disclose your data to the prospective seller or buyer.
- If We are involved in legal proceedings, where We are complying with the requirements of legislation, a court order or a governmental authority. We do not require any further consent from you in order to share your data in such circumstances and will comply as required with any legally binding request that is made of us.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- By checking certain boxes on the form we use to collect your data indicating that you do not wish us to use your information for marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by clicking on the ‘Unsubscribe’ option included in all emails, or by emailing us at email@example.com.